domingo, 30 de marzo de 2008

No Expectations

The Rolling Stones - No Expectations


Take me to the station and put me on a train
I've got no expectations to pass through here again
Once I was a rich man and now I am so poor
But never in my sweet, short life have I felt like this before

Your heart is like a diamond, you throw your pearls at swine
And as I watch you leaving me, you pack my peace of mind

Our love was like the water that splashes on a stone
Our love was like our music, it's here and then it's gone
So take me to the airport and put me on a plane
I've got no expectations to pass through here again

Del Rock and Roll Circus, discazo, y para bajar también en este blog.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.